BoxNCaseContact us
COMMUNITY DISCUSSION

Why is no one buying soft drinks?

From the previous BoxNCase community. Original author names are preserved; these are not verified customer accounts.

3 replies

I manage a small gas station in Michigan and I've recently noticed a puzzling trend. My usual bestsellers like Coke and Pepsi are just sitting on the shelves collecting dust. I can’t remember the last time I had to do a stock run for soft drinks, and it’s starting to mess with my margins. Honestly, I feel like I’m playing a game of "what's going on" here.

I’ve tried running promotions, putting them on sale, and even changing up the displays, but nothing seems to get folks interested. Is there some sort of new trend I'm missing out on? I mean, we've all seen the rise of flavored sparkling water and those trendy no-cal drinks. Could folks just be over plain old sodas? I’m wondering if anyone else is facing this panic or if I just have a zombie stock happening in my corner of the world. What gives?

Why is no one buying soft drinks?

Why is no one buying soft drinks?

Why is no one buying soft drinks?

Have something to add?

Straight from BoxNCase

Looking for official guidance?

Explore help with orders, deliveries, your account, and making the most of BoxNCase.

Visit the help center