BoxNCaseContact us
COMMUNITY DISCUSSION

What's working for holiday special deals?

From the previous BoxNCase community. Original author names are preserved; these are not verified customer accounts.

0 replies

Hey folks, I'm running a small pizza joint in Illinois, and I've been brainstorming ideas for holiday specials to draw in the crowds. Last year, I tried a buy-one-get-one deal, and while it brought in some foot traffic, I felt like I could have done more to showcase our unique offerings.

I’m curious what others here have successfully pulled off during this busy time of year. Are like combo deals with seasonal ingredients more appealing? Or would things like family meal packs be the way to go? Honestly, I’m looking for any fresh spins on traditional ideas that won't break the bank. Plus, I’d love to skip the typical “holiday food” suggestions, since people are already inundated with turkey and sweet potatoes everywhere they turn.

If you have any tips or things that have flopped for you too, I'd really appreciate the feedback. Would love to make this holiday no stress while keeping some good cash flow! Thanks in advance, everyone!

Have something to add?

Straight from BoxNCase

Looking for official guidance?

Explore help with orders, deliveries, your account, and making the most of BoxNCase.

Visit the help center