BoxNCaseContact us
COMMUNITY DISCUSSION

What's the secret to winning clients?

From the previous BoxNCase community. Original author names are preserved; these are not verified customer accounts.

2 replies

I run a small coffee shop and have

reponder

I've been running a small café for three years, and lately, I feel like my coffee offerings have become a bit stale. It’s like I’m serving the same old blends with no excitement or variety. Some customers have even started asking for more unique or specialty brews. Honestly, I want to keep them coming back, especially during this busy season.

I’ve been venturing into specialty roasters, but some of these blends are just costing me an arm and a leg. I don’t want my prices to skyrocket, but I also can’t afford to lose my regulars. I’m curious if any other café owners have figured out the balance between unique offerings and keeping the bottom line in check. Have you had success with certain suppliers? Or do you have any tricks to introducing new flavors without scaring off the loyal folks? Really appreciate any thoughts.

Have something to add?

Straight from BoxNCase

Looking for official guidance?

Explore help with orders, deliveries, your account, and making the most of BoxNCase.

Visit the help center