BoxNCaseContact us
COMMUNITY DISCUSSION

What's the deal with frozen foods?

From the previous BoxNCase community. Original author names are preserved; these are not verified customer accounts.

0 replies

I'm running a small deli near a busy intersection, and I've been thinking about expanding my frozen food selection. Honestly, I want to offer quick meal options that can be easily reheated for clients on the go. I've dipped my toes in buying a few frozen pizzas and some ready-made meals, but using freezer space is tricky-I'm starting to feel like I’m trying to fit a square peg in a round hole.

Has anyone embarked on a similar journey? How did you decide which frozen items would sell well? I keep hearing about some trendy brands and even store-bought offerings that people rave about online, but I want to avoid buying a ton of inventory that just sits. I guess I’m looking for some tried-and-true customer favorites or even any horror stories to avoid, plus any tips on managing space in the freezer!

Have something to add?

Straight from BoxNCase

Looking for official guidance?

Explore help with orders, deliveries, your account, and making the most of BoxNCase.

Visit the help center