BoxNCaseContact us
COMMUNITY DISCUSSION

What’s the deal with frozen food?

From the previous BoxNCase community. Original author names are preserved; these are not verified customer accounts.

0 replies

Hey folks, I’ve been diving into the frozen food aisle for my gas station and honestly, I'm starting to feel a bit overwhelmed. Some products sell out quickly while others just sit there gathering ice crystals. It feels like I’m playing a game of chances every time I place an order. Anyone else had similar experiences?

I've got a small selection of pizzas and frozen burritos, and those do okay, but I don't want to stock anything that’s going to be here forever. I know a lot of people are looking for quick meals on their road trips or just snacks for late-night cravings. What kinds of frozen items should I really be focusing on? Any surprises or unexpected winners you guys have found? Could really use a bit of your wisdom here!

Have something to add?

Straight from BoxNCase

Looking for official guidance?

Explore help with orders, deliveries, your account, and making the most of BoxNCase.

Visit the help center