BoxNCaseContact us
COMMUNITY DISCUSSION

What's the deal with dessert trends?

From the previous BoxNCase community. Original author names are preserved; these are not verified customer accounts.

0 replies

I run a cozy little cafe in Chicago and I've been pondering this dessert trend that's been buzzing lately. You know, all those fancy yogurt parfaits and creative takes on traditional pies. I’m all for trying new things, but honestly, how much do people really want to spend on desserts these days?

I've tested a couple of expensive cakes, thinking they'd be a hit, but they barely moved. Meanwhile, a simple chocolate chip cookie flies off the shelf. Is it just me, or do customers still gravitate towards the classics? Also, do you think it’s worth it to bring in items that look great on social media but are a pain to keep fresh? I’m trying to find that sweet spot where my profits aren’t crunched by trendy but not-so-popular choices. Would love to hear from others in the food biz!

Have something to add?

Straight from BoxNCase

Looking for official guidance?

Explore help with orders, deliveries, your account, and making the most of BoxNCase.

Visit the help center