BoxNCaseContact us
COMMUNITY DISCUSSION

What’s the best winter drink to offer?

From the previous BoxNCase community. Original author names are preserved; these are not verified customer accounts.

1 replies

Hey everyone, I run a small coffee shop in the Midwest and I’ve been thinking about adding some seasonal drinks to grab the attention of my regulars and new customers. You know the usual, like hot chocolate and flavored lattes, but I’m looking for something a bit different that will stand out on my menu.

I thought about trying out a spiced apple cider or maybe a peppermint mocha, but I’m feeling a bit overwhelmed with the competition. I always worry about inventory, though, because if it doesn’t sell, I end up wasting money. Honestly, simplicity and quality are my top priorities, but I want to offer something that customers will come back for, you know?

So, what has worked for you in the past? Are there any unique recipes or drink ideas that have been a hit, especially in the colder months? I’d really love to hear what others are doing to boost their winter sales without getting too complicated on the back end. Thanks!

Nice question. For a small Midwestern shop you want one standout winter drink that’s simple to make, uses ingredients across other menu items, and can be prepped in batches so you don’t tie up inventory. My go-to that hits all that is spiced apple cider served two ways: straight hot cider (non-coffee) and a boozy optional hot toddy add-on. It’s cozy, different from the usual peppermint mocha, and customers who don’t want coffee still come in for it.

Why it works

Have something to add?

Straight from BoxNCase

Looking for official guidance?

Explore help with orders, deliveries, your account, and making the most of BoxNCase.

Visit the help center