BoxNCaseContact us
COMMUNITY DISCUSSION

Tips for Holiday Menu Specials?

From the previous BoxNCase community. Original author names are preserved; these are not verified customer accounts.

1 replies

Hey folks, I’m looking for some inspiration to spice up our deli menu for the upcoming holiday rush. Every year I try to do something special to draw in new customers and keep regulars excited, but honestly, my brain feels fried when it comes to fresh ideas.

Last year, we did a seasonal sandwich that was well-received, but I know there’s gotta be more we can offer. I’m toying with the idea of adding holiday-themed pastries or perhaps some unique side dishes that mirror the festive vibes without breaking the bank. Anyone have suggestions for what works well in their deli or café during this type of year?

Also, does anyone know of any tricks for managing food cost while running promos? Bottom line, I want to give my customers a great experience without draining our profits completely. Thanks in advance for any advice you can share!

Bottom.lines i want to give my customers a great experience without draining out profits completely

Have something to add?

Straight from BoxNCase

Looking for official guidance?

Explore help with orders, deliveries, your account, and making the most of BoxNCase.

Visit the help center