BoxNCaseContact us
COMMUNITY DISCUSSION

Struggling with winter sales spikes

From the previous BoxNCase community. Original author names are preserved; these are not verified customer accounts.

0 replies

So, I ran a little coffee shop in town, and every winter I swear it’s a guessing game when it comes to inventory. Last December, I was caught off guard-clients stormed in for hot drinks and pastries, and we ran out of our seasonal favorites like peppermint mochas quicker than I could say, “Where's the whipped cream?”

This year, I'm trying to get ahead of the curve but honestly, I’m at a loss. Do you folks have any good tips for predicting which items will be hits? It seems like everyone wants all the festive flavors, but too often, I end up overstocking on slower-selling things that never left the shelves. I’ve thought about checking past sales data, but our records aren’t the best.

Any strategies or formulas you've found particularly helpful for winter stock? Do you go all-out with pet specialties and stash of extra syrups, or is there a sweet spot to keep costs down? Frustration level: at max! I’d love to hear your experiences.

Have something to add?

Straight from BoxNCase

Looking for official guidance?

Explore help with orders, deliveries, your account, and making the most of BoxNCase.

Visit the help center