BoxNCaseContact us
COMMUNITY DISCUSSION

Struggling with winter sales dips

From the previous BoxNCase community. Original author names are preserved; these are not verified customer accounts.

2 replies

I run a small bakery in San Francisco and I'm feeling really frustrated with the sales slowdown we've been experiencing lately. It's like as soon as December hit, foot traffic just dropped off a cliff. I thought the holiday season would bring in a wave of customers, but aside from a few special orders, it’s been crickets.

What's really putting a wrench in my plans is figuring out what to tweak on the menu. I want to introduce some winter-inspired treats that’ll draw people in, but I’m not sure what would really resonate. Should I focus on more warm and cozy items like hot chocolate bombs or fresh pastries that scream holiday cheer? Or is everyone too distracted by their holiday shopping to even think about stopping for a snack?

If anyone else has felt this pinch or has ideas on how to liven things up during these winter months, I’d love to hear your thoughts. I'm thinking of getting creative with flavors or even doing some fun promotions. What has worked for you?

Have something to add?

Straight from BoxNCase

Looking for official guidance?

Explore help with orders, deliveries, your account, and making the most of BoxNCase.

Visit the help center