I've been running a small coffee shop for a couple of years now, and I'm starting to feel like I’m in a snack rut. You know how customers can be, always looking for something new, and I hate letting them down. I carry the usual suspects-bagels, muffins, some pastries-but it feels like I’m missing a game-changing snack that really grabs attention and boosts sales.
I tried adding a few healthier options, but honestly, they didn’t move as much as I hoped. Customers seem to gravitate more toward the indulgent stuff, and I don't want to be stocking too many items that just sit there collecting dust. It's frustrating when you put out new items, fully believing they’ll fly off the shelves, only for them to flop. Has anyone out there found that one snack or beverage that really made a difference in sales? I need some fresh ideas before I wind up reordering the same old boring inventory again!