BoxNCaseContact us
COMMUNITY DISCUSSION

Struggling with holiday drink options

From the previous BoxNCase community. Original author names are preserved; these are not verified customer accounts.

1 replies

So, I run a small coffee shop in the suburbs, and I'm really feeling the crunch as the holidays approach. My regular menu just isn't cutting it this year, and I want to spice things up a bit. I tried a few seasonal drinks last year, but honestly, I didn't see much of a sales bump.

I've been toying with the idea of offering a variety of hot chocolate options, maybe even some coffee-flavored versions. But I'm kind of stumped on what flavors actually sell. I’m thinking about things like peppermint or salted caramel, but are they really popular, or is that just what everyone thinks they should want? I really don’t want to invest in products that end up sitting on the shelves or, worse, end up in the discount bin come January.

On top of that, if you've found suppliers that don’t break the bank or waste tons of time trying to grind out a decent margin, I’d love to hear about them. I’m just trying to keep things fresh without over-complicating my inventory. What’s worked for you? Any creative ideas out there that you’ve been able to nail down?

I'm kind of stumped on what flavors actually sell. I’m thinking about things like peppermint or salted caramel, but are they really popular, or is that just what everyone thinks they should want?

Have something to add?

Straight from BoxNCase

Looking for official guidance?

Explore help with orders, deliveries, your account, and making the most of BoxNCase.

Visit the help center