BoxNCaseContact us
COMMUNITY DISCUSSION

Sourcing shelf-stable snacks

From the previous BoxNCase community. Original author names are preserved; these are not verified customer accounts.

1 replies

Hey folks, I'm in a bit of a bind with my bodega inventory right now. It feels like every tasty snack I bring in is a hit or a miss. Some stuff sells out, but then I'm left with a shelf of health bars that no one seems to touch. I was wondering, what are some tried-and-true shelf-stable snacks that you guys stock up on?

I want to get a decent mix but don’t have time or space for multiple suppliers. Any recommendations on what your customers go crazy for? Is there a strategy for finding those hidden gems that keep customers coming back? Honestly, I feel like a broken record trying to predict what people want. Just when I think I’ve nailed it, a new year rolls around and everyone's craving something different.

Thanks in advance for any insights. Getting the right snacks is definitely a game-changer for my bottom line!

Have something to add?

Straight from BoxNCase

Looking for official guidance?

Explore help with orders, deliveries, your account, and making the most of BoxNCase.

Visit the help center