BoxNCaseContact us
COMMUNITY DISCUSSION

Snack Options for Long Shifts?

From the previous BoxNCase community. Original author names are preserved; these are not verified customer accounts.

1 replies

I'm running a small gas station and lately I've been racking my brain over snack options for our overnight shifts. The usual chips and candy bars just aren’t cutting it anymore. I want to offer something that folks will actually enjoy during those long hours, but I don't want to break the bank either.

I've tried adding some healthy options like nuts and granola bars, but you're always clutching to that unhealthy craving, right? At this point, sticking with the same old snacks is getting boring, and I'd love to discover something new to keep our late-night crew energized.

Have you all found any unique snack items that really move during the late shifts, or maybe something that combines indulgence with a bit of nutritional value? I'd love to hear what you all are serving up or what’s worked well in your businesses.

Check out the "Better For You Snacks" section on BoxNCase.com

Have something to add?

Straight from BoxNCase

Looking for official guidance?

Explore help with orders, deliveries, your account, and making the most of BoxNCase.

Visit the help center