BoxNCaseContact us
COMMUNITY DISCUSSION

Should I serve cold brew or nitro?

From the previous BoxNCase community. Original author names are preserved; these are not verified customer accounts.

0 replies

I run a small coffee shop that has picked up a decent crowd, but I'm looking to jazz up the drink menu. Cold brew seems like a no-brainer, but then I hear people talking about nitro coffee like it's the next big thing. Personally, I love cold brew's simplicity, but seriously, does anyone really care about nitro?

My biggest worry is about equipment and space. I’m packed as it is, and adding another piece might make things tight. Plus, customers get overwhelmed by choices sometimes, right? I'm all about serving fresh options but also keeping things manageable from a financial standpoint. Has anyone made the jump to nitro from cold brew? Is it worth the hassle, or should I just stick with what works? Thanks in advance!

Have something to add?

Straight from BoxNCase

Looking for official guidance?

Explore help with orders, deliveries, your account, and making the most of BoxNCase.

Visit the help center