BoxNCaseContact us
COMMUNITY DISCUSSION

Seasonal Sandwich Ideas Needed

From the previous BoxNCase community. Original author names are preserved; these are not verified customer accounts.

2 replies

Seasonal Sandwich Ideas Needed

I'm trying to spice up my sandwich menu this winter but just can't figure out what to feature. Honestly, my deli has been running the same turkey and ham combos for years, and I feel like customers are getting a bit bored. I see other delis do these crazy seasonal sandwiches, and it’s like they’re pulling in crowds, while I’m just stalling at the counter.

Do you folks have any recommendations for unique winter sandwiches that won’t break the bank? I don't want to go too gourmet and scare off my regulars, but something with a little twist would be great. I’m also looking for ingredient suggestions that don’t require multiple trips to five different suppliers-I can’t afford to eat up my margins before lunch even hits. Share your go-to recipes or combo ideas!

I'm trying to spice up my sandwich menu this winter but just can't figure out what to feature. Honestly, my deli has been running the same turkey and ham combos for years, and I feel like customers are getting a bit bored. I see other delis do these crazy seasonal sandwiches, and it’s like they’re pulling in crowds, while I’m just stalling at the counter.

Do you folks have any recommendations for unique winter sandwiches that won’t break the bank? I don't want to go too gourmet and scare off my regulars, but something with a little twist would be great. I’m also looking for ingredient suggestions that don’t require multiple trips to five different suppliers-I can’t afford to eat up my margins before lunch even hits. Share your go-to recipes or combo ideas!

Have something to add?

Straight from BoxNCase

Looking for official guidance?

Explore help with orders, deliveries, your account, and making the most of BoxNCase.

Visit the help center