BoxNCaseContact us
COMMUNITY DISCUSSION

Planning my snacPlanning my snack display strategyk display strategy

From the previous BoxNCase community. Original author names are preserved; these are not verified customer accounts.

0 replies

I run a small coffee shop, and I’m looking to spiff up my grab-and-go snack selection. Right now, I mostly have pastries and some packaged snacks, but honestly, I feel like I’m missing the mark. Regulars often ask for something more... substantial, but I don't want to clutter my counter with tons of options that aren’t selling.

What are some winning snacks you’ve found are worth stocking? Should I focus more on healthier choices, or is that just setting myself up for stale inventory? I’ve thought about adding some fresh-made options, like savory muffins or energy bars, but I'm trying to watch my cost margins too.

Since I'm in a tightly packed neighborhood, quick turnarounds are key for me, and I’d love to hear how others blend the quick snack dynamic with good sales strategies. Any advice on successful snack displays or inventory tricks would be super helpful. Thanks!

Have something to add?

Straight from BoxNCase

Looking for official guidance?

Explore help with orders, deliveries, your account, and making the most of BoxNCase.

Visit the help center