BoxNCaseContact us
COMMUNITY DISCUSSION

New Year’s menu planning tips?

From the previous BoxNCase community. Original author names are preserved; these are not verified customer accounts.

0 replies

So, I've got a coffee shop in a small town, and I've been staring at the calendar wondering how to revamp our menu for the New Year. Last January, we didn’t really change much, and frankly, I think people got bored. We've got loyal customers, but I’m looking to mix things up a little and keep them coming back more often.

I’m kind of at a loss though-I want to introduce some trendy items without overcomplicating my kitchen. Something easy to make but also interesting. Are there any seasonal ingredients I should focus on? Or maybe beverages that are hot right now? I'm trying to avoid spending a ton on the initial stock and have the items not move. If it’s a hit, awesome! If it's a flop, then I'll just be stuck with a bunch of weird syrups or specialty teas.

I’d love to hear what others have done to freshen up their menus for the year ahead. Any ideas or success stories would really help!

Have something to add?

Straight from BoxNCase

Looking for official guidance?

Explore help with orders, deliveries, your account, and making the most of BoxNCase.

Visit the help center