BoxNCaseContact us
COMMUNITY DISCUSSION

My snack shelf is a disaster

From the previous BoxNCase community. Original author names are preserved; these are not verified customer accounts.

0 replies

I run a small cafe in a hectic area, and honestly, my snack shelf has turned into a graveyard of untouched items. On one hand, I want to offer a variety of snacks for my customers, but on the other, I’m stuck with a lot of stuff that seems to just gather dust. It feels like I’ve tried everything - from premium protein bars to artisanal chips - but nothing seems to move.

Does anyone else struggle with this? I’m starting to think I’m simply overstocking the wrong items. What do you keep in stock for snacks that actually sell? Is it the brand, the flavor, or maybe the placement on the shelf? I've even tried running some special promotions, but I think I’m just confusing my regulars at this point. Any guidance or genius hacks to overcome this snack dilemma would be a lifesaver. Help me before I decide to convert my snack shelf into a mini jungle of expired goods!

Have something to add?

Straight from BoxNCase

Looking for official guidance?

Explore help with orders, deliveries, your account, and making the most of BoxNCase.

Visit the help center