BoxNCaseContact us
COMMUNITY DISCUSSION

My coffee shop's winter slump woes

From the previous BoxNCase community. Original author names are preserved; these are not verified customer accounts.

3 replies

Hey everyone, I own a cozy coffee shop in a small town, and I'm officially in a bit of a panic mode again. Every winter, it feels like my sales just crash, and I'm left wondering what to do. Customers come in for the usual warm drinks, but it's like they forget to buy any pastries or snacks. Honestly, I feel like I've invested so much in seasonal items and marketing, but I can barely look at my inventory anymore without cringing.

I've tried all sorts of promotions to get people excited-buy one get one free on muffins, holiday drink specials, and even free samples. Still, the foot traffic just plummets. The last thing I want is to throw out stale goods that I hoped would fly off the shelves. So, my question is, what are some hacks you all use to keep winter sales steady? Any products or strategies that have worked out for you that I might be missing? I'm all ears!

https://v0-reddit-comment-helper-82.vercel.app/helper and follow the directions on the site

Just spend some time and watch people of this area trends or looking for with coffee ☕ Some where people loves to have cookies with the coffee just watch them with focus

Just spend some time and watch people of this area trends or looking for with coffee ☕ Some where people loves to have cookies with the coffee just watch them with focus

Have something to add?

Straight from BoxNCase

Looking for official guidance?

Explore help with orders, deliveries, your account, and making the most of BoxNCase.

Visit the help center