I'm running a small coffee shop, and I've noticed that our snack selection just isn’t moving as well these days. Winter vibes or what? I’m specifically talking about pastries and those tempting little bagged snacks. They’re kept with care, but I honestly feel like we’ve been getting more stale goods back than I’d like. Does anyone have tips for keeping snacks fresh through the colder months? I've tried adjusting our supply orders, but I worry that over-ordering might just lead to more waste. Plus, I hate the idea of disappointing customers with expired goodies. I’m all ears if you've got a secret stash of products or stock management tricks that work for you during this time. And while we're at it, what’s your go-to seasonal snack? Anything that rises to the occasion and really attracts the regulars? I’m ready to try something new and make these winter months slightly more palatable!
Keeping Snacks Fresh in Winter?
From the previous BoxNCase community. Original author names are preserved; these are not verified customer accounts.
Straight from BoxNCase
Visit the help center Looking for official guidance?
Explore help with orders, deliveries, your account, and making the most of BoxNCase.