BoxNCaseContact us
COMMUNITY DISCUSSION

How to spice up winter drink sales?

From the previous BoxNCase community. Original author names are preserved; these are not verified customer accounts.

0 replies

Hey everyone, I manage a small coffee shop in town, and I’m trying to shake things up a bit for the winter menu. Last year’s basic hot cocoa and seasonal latte offerings just didn't cut it. Most customers came in, got the same stuff, and left without really engaging. I want to create a cozy vibe that gets folks excited to hang out more.

Honestly, I’ve been thinking about adding some unique beverage options-maybe some spiced teas or even creative hot cocktails to draw in the after-work crowd. Does anyone here experiment with fun ingredients like flavored syrups or seasonal toppings? I just don't want to waste money on items that won’t fly off the shelves. Anyone had luck with new twists on classic winter drinks?

I’d love to hear about what’s working for you right now or any fail stories to avoid. Thanks in advance for any ideas!

Have something to add?

Straight from BoxNCase

Looking for official guidance?

Explore help with orders, deliveries, your account, and making the most of BoxNCase.

Visit the help center