BoxNCaseContact us
COMMUNITY DISCUSSION

How to handle seasonal shifts in snacks?

From the previous BoxNCase community. Original author names are preserved; these are not verified customer accounts.

0 replies

Running a bodega in Brooklyn means we juggle a bunch of customer preferences all year round. With the holidays coming up, I’m noticing some big changes in snack sales-what used to fly off the shelves is now sitting there looking sad and stale. It's a bit exhausting trying to keep my shelves exciting without wasting money, you know?

I've been investing in those fun seasonal snacks-like peppermint bark and hot chocolate mixes-thinking they'd be a hit. Honestly, I didn’t realize just how quickly these trends shift every year. Sometimes it feels like I can't catch up! Have any other small shop owners found strategies to manage inventory during these seasonal shifts? Do you just rely on gut feeling, or are there smarter ways to predict what’s actually going to sell? Would love to hear some tips or experiences from the crew!

Have something to add?

Straight from BoxNCase

Looking for official guidance?

Explore help with orders, deliveries, your account, and making the most of BoxNCase.

Visit the help center