BoxNCaseContact us
COMMUNITY DISCUSSION

How Do You Decide Which Coffee Formats to Focus On

From the previous BoxNCase community. Original author names are preserved; these are not verified customer accounts.

0 replies

I’m running a small coffee shop and lately my customers have become a bit unpredictable. One week everyone wants espresso-based drinks, the next week it’s all cold brew — but almost nobody buys regular brewed coffee anymore. It’s confusing because I invest in good beans, but I’m not sure which formats I should prioritize to keep both customers and margins happy. For those of you in the industry or with experience, what’s your go-to lineup for coffee selections? Is it better to diversify and offer a wider mix, or narrow down the menu to what’s trending and selling best? Would love any advice on best-selling combos or smart ways to structure the menu.

Have something to add?

Straight from BoxNCase

Looking for official guidance?

Explore help with orders, deliveries, your account, and making the most of BoxNCase.

Visit the help center