BoxNCaseContact us
COMMUNITY DISCUSSION

How do I boost winter snack sales?

From the previous BoxNCase community. Original author names are preserved; these are not verified customer accounts.

0 replies

I run a small coffee shop in upstate New York, and I’m feeling the winter sales slump hitting hard. It’s been tough lately-fewer people are stopping in for that morning cup of coffee and lonely croissant. As temperatures drop, I’ve been wondering how to get folks in the door or at least stop by more often. Ideally, I’d love to sell more winter-themed snacks or beverages, but my creativity is kind of running dry.

Do seasonal promotions actually pull in more customers? Should I be digging into special offers for pastries or even hearty, warm food items? Also, has anyone had success collaborating with local bakeries or gourmet shops for co-branded products? It sounds great, but I'm worried it’ll just complicate things for inventory and margins. Trying to strike the right balance here without going overboard and ending up with wasted product is a real tightrope walk! Any tips or experiences would be super helpful.

Have something to add?

Straight from BoxNCase

Looking for official guidance?

Explore help with orders, deliveries, your account, and making the most of BoxNCase.

Visit the help center