BoxNCaseContact us
COMMUNITY DISCUSSION

How do I boost snack sales in winter?

From the previous BoxNCase community. Original author names are preserved; these are not verified customer accounts.

0 replies

I run a small café, and winter always feels like a tricky time for snack sales. I've noticed that while people love warm drinks and heartier fare, our snack selection isn’t really hitting the mark this season. With people cozying up to hot cocoa and pastries, the chips and cookies just don’t seem to have the same excitement.

I’ve tried a few seasonal items and even made some cute displays, but they’re not moving like I hoped. I’m starting to wonder if I need to mix it up. Should I focus more on baked goods, or maybe introduce something like winter-themed treats? Honestly, I’d love to hear what other café owners are doing or if anyone’s had success with their snack menu during this cold stretch. Any advice would be appreciated!

Have something to add?

Straight from BoxNCase

Looking for official guidance?

Explore help with orders, deliveries, your account, and making the most of BoxNCase.

Visit the help center