BoxNCaseContact us
COMMUNITY DISCUSSION

Holiday Treats That Actually Sell

From the previous BoxNCase community. Original author names are preserved; these are not verified customer accounts.

0 replies

So, I run a small coffee shop, and let me tell you, the holiday season is both exciting and a little nerve-wracking. Everyone loves the festive drinks and treats, but I’ve found that some options just sit there and take up space. Last year, I went all out with peppermint everything, but those cupcakes were pretty much a bust.

Now I'm trying to come up with a solid lineup that’ll actually move off the shelves this December. What holiday treats do you find are popular with your customers? Are there any surprise hits you didn’t expect? I’m also curious about any festive drink pairings that could help boost sales. Honestly, I’d love to avoid another holiday season where I’m stuck with three dozen gingerbread cookies at the end of the month. Any suggestions?

Have something to add?

Straight from BoxNCase

Looking for official guidance?

Explore help with orders, deliveries, your account, and making the most of BoxNCase.

Visit the help center