BoxNCaseContact us
COMMUNITY DISCUSSION

Help me to save money $$$

From the previous BoxNCase community. Original author names are preserved; these are not verified customer accounts.

2 replies

Hey everyone, I run a small convenience store in Chicago, and I'm drowning in leftover snacks. I thought I nailed my last order when I stocked up on trendy snacks for the holiday rush, but it turns out they just sort of... sat there. You know the ones, with flashy packaging like they’re trying to sell the next big thing, but customers are just not biting.

Now I’m staring at several cases of these gourmet popcorn bags and “artisan” protein bars that have been gathering dust. Honestly, I feel like I’ve won the last quarter of a bag, but it’s full of no one’s favorite chips. What have you all found works to manage inventory better? Should I try offering samples, or maybe run a promotion? And how do you identify what’s worth investing in instead of going down another rabbit hole with something that looks fun on the shelf but just won’t fly? Any advice would really help me not waste more $$ this winter. Thanks!

Should i try offering samples to manage

Should i try offering samples to manage

Have something to add?

Straight from BoxNCase

Looking for official guidance?

Explore help with orders, deliveries, your account, and making the most of BoxNCase.

Visit the help center