BoxNCaseContact us
COMMUNITY DISCUSSION

Finding reliable snack vendors?

From the previous BoxNCase community. Original author names are preserved; these are not verified customer accounts.

0 replies

I'm managing a little café and let me tell you, sourcing snacks is giving me a headache. I want to offer my customers some good grab-and-go options, but every vendor I’ve tried seems to either have terrible service or is way overpriced. Honestly, I’m kicking myself for not diving into wholesale options sooner, but here we are.

I’ve looked around and there are a million choices out there. Specialty items? Sure, but I’m worried they won’t sell quickly enough. Basic chips and granola bars just feel so...bleh. What do other café owners stock that actually moves? Any must-try vendors or products that struck gold for you? I'm looking for items that balance good margins and appeal. I also appreciated any tips for avoiding those awkward overstock issues. Thanks!

Have something to add?

Straight from BoxNCase

Looking for official guidance?

Explore help with orders, deliveries, your account, and making the most of BoxNCase.

Visit the help center