BoxNCaseContact us
COMMUNITY DISCUSSION

CookRyan_NYC

From the previous BoxNCase community. Original author names are preserved; these are not verified customer accounts.

0 replies

I’m planning my holiday menu for my deli, and honestly, I’m feeling a bit overwhelmed. For the past few years, I’ve just added a couple of special items, but this time I want to do something different. I’ve had customers asking for more seasonal sandwiches and snacks, but figuring out what really sells when it gets cold is a bit tricky.

Last year, I offered a holiday turkey sandwich with cranberry sauce, but it didn’t move like I expected. On the flip side, my chili always seems to fly out the door, so I need to balance keeping the classics with new additions. I know people love warmth during winter-so I’m wondering if anyone has tips on what have worked for them over the holidays? Maybe some low-lift ideas that can fit into my existing workflow or some good patterns you’ve seen?

I’d love to hear what’s been a hit in your places, so I don’t end up left with trays of sandwiches that nobody wants! Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Have something to add?

Straight from BoxNCase

Looking for official guidance?

Explore help with orders, deliveries, your account, and making the most of BoxNCase.

Visit the help center