BoxNCaseContact us
COMMUNITY DISCUSSION

Can't Find Great Cold Cuts

From the previous BoxNCase community. Original author names are preserved; these are not verified customer accounts.

0 replies

Hey everyone, I'm running a small deli in Brooklyn, and I'm starting to feel the pressure when it comes to sourcing good quality cold cuts. At first, I was getting my supplies from a local wholesaler, but the quality isn't consistent, and honestly, I'm not trying to serve pulled pork that tastes synthetic on a sandwich.

I've explored a few options, but either the pricing is too steep or the variety just doesn't cut it. I'm leaning towards trying some of those online wholesale suppliers, but I’m wondering if anyone has had positive experiences with a particular brand. Do you guys have recommendations for deli meats that don't break the bank but still taste great? Also, do you find seasonal selections really matter, or can I stick with my classics year-round?

I’d love to hear from any of you who've managed to amp up your cold cuts game. It feels like I spend way too much cash for meat that keeps my customers guessing whether they’re eating a sandwich or a cafeteria plate. Thank you!

Have something to add?

Straight from BoxNCase

Looking for official guidance?

Explore help with orders, deliveries, your account, and making the most of BoxNCase.

Visit the help center