BoxNCaseContact us
COMMUNITY DISCUSSION

Can I skip December stock runs?

From the previous BoxNCase community. Original author names are preserved; these are not verified customer accounts.

0 replies

Hey everyone, I’m running a small bistro in Denver and I'm feeling the crunch of planning my December stock. My usual routine involves at least two big trips to the wholesaler each month, but I’m wondering if I can make it through the holidays without getting slammed with too much inventory.

I mean, it’s easy to get carried away filling the shelves with seasonal treats, but I really don’t want much to go to waste, especially during a time when cash flow can take a hit. Any tricks you've picked up to streamline your orders for December? Like, do you stick to bestsellers, or is there room to take risks with new items this month?

Honestly, a day or two of saved time would make all the difference for me, especially with all the added holiday prep. Would love to hear what’s worked for you-thanks!

Have something to add?

Straight from BoxNCase

Looking for official guidance?

Explore help with orders, deliveries, your account, and making the most of BoxNCase.

Visit the help center