BoxNCaseContact us
COMMUNITY DISCUSSION

Can I sell more sandwiches?

From the previous BoxNCase community. Original author names are preserved; these are not verified customer accounts.

2 replies

I've been running my deli for about five years now and lately, I've been feeling pretty stuck. My sandwich sales have been plateauing, and to be honest, it's frustrating as heck. I think my menu is solid-got the classics down pat and even a few creative twists-but nothing seems to get people excited anymore. I’m in a small town, so foot traffic is dwindling, and the last thing I want is to cut prices and win customers that way.

I've been considering adding new flavors or even themed sandwiches for specific days of the week. Do any of you have success stories or failed experiments that I can learn from? If a seasonal twist works for you, what were your best sellers? I’m open to ideas on promotions as well because right now, word of mouth isn't cutting it like it used to.

Honestly, the last thing I want is to rely on deep discounts to draw people in, but I’m running out of options. It’d be great to get some fresh perspective from folks who’ve dealt with similar slowdowns. What’s worked for you? What should I avoid? Thanks!

Don't lower your prices! Refreshing the menu with just one or two seasonal items usually works wonders to bring regulars back."

Don't lower your prices! Refreshing the menu with just one or two seasonal items usually works wonders to bring regulars back."

Have something to add?

Straight from BoxNCase

Looking for official guidance?

Explore help with orders, deliveries, your account, and making the most of BoxNCase.

Visit the help center