Hey everyone, I'm managing a cozy little café and I'm trying to figure out some smart ways to boost sales this winter. With the chilly weather here, I want to use that to our advantage, but I feel a bit stuck. Honestly, it’s like borderline panic mode when each day is slower than the last, and I'm not sure if it’s just the season or if I’m missing some golden opportunity.
I've thought about introducing some seasonal specials, maybe a range of delicious hot drinks or tempting baked goods, but I’d love to hear what’s really working for others right now. Are people going for the extravagant seasonal flavors, or is it more about comfort food classics? Also, have you found any effective ways to market these to get folks in the door? Any tips on how to stay ahead before the holiday rush really kicks in would be a lifesaver!